Monday, April 18, 2011

First Grade Homework Sheet Week of April 18, 2011

First Grade Homework Sheet
Week of April 18, 2011

        I hope you all have a wonderful blessed Easter with your families!  I will be leaving on Good Friday morning to go to Omaha to spend the holiday vacation with my daughter and her husband, and of course our grandson Jackson!  I can’t believe how fast this school year has gone; our First Graders are getting excited about Second Grade.  They have learned so much and made excellent progress all year.  We still have a lot to cover, so please help me keep our students on track and on task!
        There will be no homework this week.  We are concentrating on Holy Week and I have included a special “Easter Cookie” recipe that I hope you can take the time to make.  It will be a very nice addition to your holiday preparation, and I know that our children love to help!
        Take care and have a relaxing and fun Easter Vacation!  Please be sure to attend Mass and many of the other liturgical celebrations and prayer services offered at Our Lady of the Assumption.  Ask your First Grader to tell you about Holy Week; they all know a lot about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment